1-800-GOT-JUNK? is your full-service junk removal company. We offer junk removal services for your home or business including offices, retail locations, construction sites, and more. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk gets recycled, donated, or disposed of responsibly.
Choosing 1-800-GOT-JUNK? as your junk removal company is simple.
Book a no-obligation appointment online or call 1-800-468-5865. We offer same-day service and our friendly, uniformed truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2 hour arrival window.
You Move Me - If you hate moving, you'll really love us.
No matter what size your move might be, you'll have a ton on your mind that day, so it's our goal to be more than a mover. We want to be your partner. Partners do a lot more than move around boxes. We help you plan the day ahead of time, locate storage facilities, find enough of the right size boxes and even bring you coffee.
What you can expect on moving day
· We start the day with a welcome call to confirm all the key info, like address, intersection and where to park the truck.
· As soon as we arrive, we do a thorough walkthrough of your home, noting your special items that require extra care.
· Then we get moving by quickly and carefully packing up the truck. Your most important items packed last so you can get to them right away.
· At your new home we unload everything in the properly designated rooms with speed and care.
· We finish things off with a completion checklist to make sure everything is where it should be, and then jump at the opportunity to be the first to offer a housewarming gift.
· And don't forget about our free wardrobe service. Just leave all your hanging items in their closets and we'll swoop through, neatly packing them in our convenient wardrobe boxes.
Finished Basement Company is an award-winning design/build firm that specializes in basement remodel and renovation. Finished Basement Company has the remodeling expertise turn your new or old basement into the favorite space of your home!
· Low ceilings? No problem!
· Old HVAC? We have solutions!
· Remodel your space up to new requirements? We know all the codes!
· 1000s of completed projects
· Award-winning basement remodel designs
· Guaranteed timeline and budget
Nearly any remodel or renovation is possible with a Finished Basement Company basement! Whether your space needs a complete basement remodel or a fresh makeover, the basement design build team at Finished Basement Company has 1000s of possibilities for your space. Your dedicated team will guide you through the remodel process and show you how easy it can be to have a beautiful new basement. Visit our website for more www.finishedbasement.com.
Julie Ralston and Kirsten Bailey founded Struttin’ Pup in 2002 and became the two girls that left rock ‘n’ roll and went to the dogs. Julie worked for Boulder radio station KBCO as marketing director, while Kirsten worked for Virgin Records as a regional marketing director. Both Julie and Kirsten had dogs with medical problems. While investigating the causes, they were shocked to learn the low quality ingredients used in many common pet foods.
So Julie and Kirsten decided to make a difference in the lives of animals all over Boulder County by educating themselves and other pet owners on healthier alternatives. This knowledge and research means that every item carried at Struttin Pup meets high standards for health and safety.
The Denver Waldorf School’s
4th annual Walkathon
Top tier logo graphic on the registration website (linked to your website) (250 max pixels wide); Your linked graphic and 1,000 character text description on the DWS Walkathon website’s Sponsors page; Recognition in school communications; 5 walker registrations
Large logo on the sponsorship banner displayed at the event;
Second tier logo graphic on the registration website (linked to your website) (200 max pixel width);
Your linked graphic and 1,000 character text description on the DWS Walkathon website’s Sponsors page;
Recognition in school communications;
4 walker registrations
Second tier logo on the sponsorship banner displayed at the event;
Third tier logo graphic on the registration website (linked to your website) (150 max pixel width);
Your linked graphic and 1,000 character text description on the DWS Walkathon website’s sponsors page;
3 walker registrations
Third tier logo on the sponsorship banner displayed at the event;
Fourth tier logo graphic on the registration website (linked to your website) (100 max pixel width);
2 walkers registrations.